Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Last minute print.

I decided last night I wanted to do a second poster to pair along side my XO poster. I thought perhaps since I started with a mushy hugs-n-kisses theme, the second in the series would be the opposite of mushy: heartbreak. If you've ever listened to Elliott Smith before, you know how he encompasses tragedy. I fittingly picked the song named "Waltz #2 (XO)." This song appeared in my music biography around 2004, when I was breaking up with my long-time boyfriend, Jonathan. I listened to the song again just to make sure it pulled on the heart strings a little bit. It did.
Final.

Set type on the #4 Vandercook.

Linen text paper! I LOVE linen paper.

1 comment:

  1. geez your stuff is so good! What would it take to get a poster from you? For real? Printing and shipping costs? I want one on my wall.. not necessarily that one from this blog post but something fitting! ppuhleaze?

    ReplyDelete